1.23.2004

Been a bit on the lazy side while readjusting to having a new baby in the house. We've been working at getting a halfway decent schedule in place so we can all manage to sleep once in a while. Of course, we're all wallowing in wishful thinking...

I started a response to Jonathan's query regarding the mainstream genre mags vs. the small press offerings, and I'm afraid it's grown in the writing. Somehow, I've managed to start tackling issues of the placid core, push-button publishing, the fringe, and all sorts of stuff. I think I have to do some major sorting and refining so I can put it out for opinion.

Other than that, I haven't even been surfing much, or reading. Been writing questions for John Oakes of Four Walls Eight Windows and Graham Joyce though. Should be some interesting interviews.



discuss this post at our messageboard