2.14.2004

to blog or... to blog?

I'm tearing myself in half. That's my only solution.

While getting s1ngularity::criticism up and running (for better or worse, y'all, simmer down!), I neglected dear ol' s1ngularity.net for roughly a month. I've just spent the evening working on it, adding some links and such. But now I'm stuck.

My time is horribly, horribly precious (says baby Olivia, who even now is grunting on the verge of waking...), and I don't want to neglect either site. So I won't be neglecting either.

However, don't be alarmed if my posting habits at either site are erratic and distrubingly unfocused. Until I manage to get into the swing of things, I'll be trying various things to keep involved at both blogs without killing myself or anyone around me. Which, come to think of it, plays well with the experimentation scheme....

At any rate, I'm still here. Just working toward a balance.

Meanwhile, I'm about halfway through lost boy lost girl, and I have to say I haven't enjoyed a 'horror' novel this much since House of Leaves....

discuss this post at our messageboard